The Services that are available from Dr.
Eger are treatments directly, or
a choice of video tapes for home treatment. Below are the services that
Dr. Eger can perform for you.
To read more about the TREATMENTS available, please CLICK HERE.
To view the descriptions of the VIDEOS that are available, please CLICK HERE.
General Eye Exams
Diagnose Eye Diseases
Nutritional & Flexibility Counseling
Extended Wear Contact Lenses Fitted
Prescribe Eye Glasses or Contact Lenses
Near-Stress Treatment for Computer Users
Nearsightedness Reduction Using
Biofeedback Vision Training
Optical Dispensary For Children
1000 Frames For All Of Your Family's Needs
Sports Vision Enhancement or Perceptual Optimized Performance
Treatment to enhance the subconscious mind and quiet the conscious
mind to aid in seeing the big picture more consistantly and efficiently.
Examine & Train On All 7 Vision Skills:
1. Sight (must be global)
2. Peripheral Vision
3. Near-Far Focusing Efficiency
4. Eye Tracking
5. Binocularity (eye teaming)
6. Localization In Space (spacial awareness)
7. Visualization (visual intuition)
Refitting Challenging Corneas
Warped Corneas & Cornea Exhaustion
-From poor and tightly fitted contacts or
poor results with refractive surgery.
(R.K.) (P.R.K. & LASIK)
Sports Performance Contact
-Custom fitted by Dr. Eger
-Non-surgical temporary reduction of nearsightedness.
-Using FDA approved ORTHO-K* lenses &
computerized corneal topography to insure a custom fit.
*Note - New CRT treatment for nearsightedness reduction is just ORTHO-K
-Refitting distorted corneas immediately without waiting
2-3 months for corneas to air out using 2-3 different pairs of glasses
while you are healing.
-Gas permeable lenses fit within 24-48 hours of your exam.
-Changes in contacts while your cornea reforms to a more
healthy and natural shape.
-Corneal Topography used as diagnosis and to show doctor
the desired shape changes in your custom fitted contacts.
-You are seeing and healing at the same time.
Instrumentation & Services Used
|1. Automated Refractor
- gives a computerized refraction
(correction for eyeglasses) without the question, "Which is better,
one or two?"
2. Corneascope - Nine rings are reflected off the patient's cornea and photographed. This Polaroid photograph is fed into a computer that analyzes the
overall topography or corneal terrain to aid the doctor in seeing approximately 3 times the area that a Keratometer measures. This is essential in custom
designing your contact lenses for a more precise fit. Now this lens can fit your eye as opposed to your eye fitting a stock lens. You wear the lens, not tolerate it.
3. Near Stress-Relieving Glasses - tested to check for:
a. Improved posture (child pushes his work
away instead of moving it close to his nose.
b. Verbal reading speed may improve
c. May help to aim eyes better and not to
lose place in reading.
d. Helps for localization in space.
Often these lenses are only temporary, and in a year or two not needed. This child never needed glasses when he got to High School.
4. Dicon Automated Perimeter - Records any peripheral and central field loss from Glaucoma, Arteriole Defects, and Brain Tumors.
5. Eyeglasses or Contacts are dispensed in the office. This patient started with eyeglasses to aid in her therapy of amblyopia.
6. Retinal Photography - To chart and record any abnormalities or retnal diseases.
Home | About | Prehabilitation | Corrective | Articles | Links | Merchandise | Forum | Videos
This website built and maintained by: